Settle in for a dining experience by Chef Ricardo Chaneton, inspired by refined Latin American gastronomic culture. Courses will change to reflect products in season.
Before you enjoy your experience with us, please take note of the below essentials.
- We ask for a deposit to secure all reservations.
- We hold tables for 15 minutes after which time the reservation will be released to guests on our waiting-list.
- Dress Code - Smart casual - Torn jeans, shorts, caps and hats, sports attire or sandals are not allowed in our restaurant. Closed toes shoes, long trousers are required for gentlemen.
- Please note that dining at MONO is limited to adults and children aged 12yrs and above.
- We kindly request that the guests refrain from using flash photography.
- Please kindly note that for bookings of 6 or more, guests will be seated in one of our private rooms
We know plans can change, so please let us know as soon as possible if you need to cancel.
- We understand that plans can change and will be delighted to assist in rescheduling your table within a 60 days period after the original booking date.
- Any adjustment or cancellation within 48-hours of the reservation time as well as in case of 'no show', any payment made will be forfeited.
- Please note that your deposit secured through a third party company, Stripe. In case of refund, Stripe will charge you 5% of your deposit as processing fee. The restaurant will not be able to support this charge on your stead.