Before you enjoy your experience with us, please take note of the below essentials.
- We only accept online reservation via our official website within 60 days.
- If your desired date is full, please send us a request and a member of our team will contact you if it becomes available.
- We kindly ask for a deposit + 5% booking fee to secure all reservations.
- We hold tables for 15 minutes after which time the reservation will be released to guests on our waiting-list.
- Summer Dress Code (Applicable from June 1 to August 31): Smart casual - covered shoes, collared shirt and appropriate trousers are required for gentlemen. Torn/ripped jeans, sport shoes, tracksuits are not allowed.
- We kindly request that the guests refrain from using flash photography.
- Please kindly note that for bookings of 7 or more, guests will be seated in one of our private rooms
We at MONO are passionate about doing our part in helping Mother Earth, so we have teamed up with ZeroFoodprint, an international non-profit organization committed to fighting climate change. In support of this initiative, a 1% carbon tax will be added to each bill (on top of a 10% service charge).
Lunch - Tuesday to Saturday, 12:00-14:30 | 5 Course or a 6 Course Tasting Menu, HKD $780 or HKD $1,180 ( 10% service + 1% carbon tax applies).
- We ask for a deposit of 50% of the lunch menu plus 5% booking fee per person to secure all reservations.
Dinner - Tuesday to Saturday, 18:30-22:00 | 6 Course Tasting Menu, HKD $1,480.
- We ask for a deposit of 50% of the dinner menu plus 5% booking fee per person to secure all reservations.
- Menus are subject to change, based on the fresh produce we receive daily.
- We cater towards children above the age of 12.
- At MONO, we strive to ensure we cater towards allergies and dietary requirements. however we kindly ask you to notify our team 48 hours in advance of your booking, as we are unable to guarantee alternatives on the day. We thank you for your understanding.
- We do not accommodate to vegetarian and vegan menu.
- We do not accommodate to strict seafood restrictions.
- We do not accommodate to strict dairy restriction.
We know plans can change, so please let us know as soon as possible if you need to cancel.
- Any adjustments or cancellations will be subject to a fee equal to the booking fee (5% of the full deposit paid).
- Any adjustments or cancellations within 48 hours of the reservation will be subject to a fee equal to 50% of the full deposit per person.
- Any adjustments or cancellations within 24 hours of the reservation as well as In case of no show, any payment made will be forfeit.
- The outstanding amount will be settled at the end of your meal.
- Please note that your deposit secured through a third party company, Stripe. In case of refund, Stripe will charge you 5% of your deposit as processing fee. The restaurant will not be able to support this charge on your stead.
Would you have any question or queries, feel free to contact our guest relation team at firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank you for your kind understanding.
Corkage & Cake Policy
Corkage policy is limited to 2 bottles:
- A corkage policy of “bring one, buy one wine” applies.
- Thereafter, HKD $1,000 will be charged for every other bottle (750ml).
- Cakage also applies for birthdays or celebrations with a charge of HKD 38 per person.
We are happy to cater towards events of all calibres from private dining rooms to exclusive hires.